Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I guess I haven't blogged on the busy weekends.
I'm not really going to talk about it lah, nothing special anyway.

I'll briefly talk about Monday.
Yan Siew (a.k.a. my pupil) seems like he is improving. But tons of pretty crappy stuff. -.-

Today is nothing but somewhat a BORING and UNINNOVATIVE day.
Went to school at like 6.51am?! Mum was VERY early today for no reason.
I started eating lesser meat to save the Earth, so I only ate bee hoon with egg (like Tengao), not my daily bee hoon + chicken chop.
It was Lifelit lesson. Boring lesson of going through comprehension.
Then, Maths lesson, went through homework yesterday, pretty much simple as expected.
Science practical, we went to Bio Lab 2, BUT WE WENT THROUGH BIO INSTEAD OF PRACTICAL SKILLS. Gosh.
Recess! Nothing special la. The memorable thing is that I bought some thing. Don't know what. Hah.
Chinese is pretty NOTHING special..
Music sucks! Ms Lee sucks! Explain, OF COURSE DON'T UNDERSTAND LA! Music so difficult. Then she went on, finish until page 27 if not stayback. Half of class stayback. Until like two. MUST LET HER SEE SOME MORE.


Today :
Bad : 70%
Good : 30%

Reminders :
1) Do a drama script for the project.
2) Bring pictures for drama CCA.
3) History quiz
4) Bring practical WB tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi people. You want to comment, sure sure.. NO VULGAR. THANKS.