Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hehe.. Hi again.
Jonathan came and left just now doing the final touches for the Science project.
Gerald came last Friday to start.
And Teo Zhi Xiang, WHEN ARE YOU COMING?!
He haven't did anything right from your start!

Yeah, MSNing with Yanyi now.
I woke up at like 9?
Finished all school homework except one maths worksheet and... the final touches of the Chinese project? :D
I spilled 100 Plus on the refrigerator. LOL.
Accidentally I mean.

Thinking back to my Primary School days, I used to get like 85 marks and above for my Mathematics test huh..
But now everything changed, its unexpected. Any kind of question can come out already.

I am still wondering, why the hell did I go to Bowen knowing that it can be tough with those Integrated subjects?!
Modular Science is real tough, learning Sec 3 Bio and Chem.
Urgh, enough thinking.


Signing off,
Haowei (LEE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi people. You want to comment, sure sure.. NO VULGAR. THANKS.