Monday, March 15, 2010

I can't believe for these few days, I betrayed my own conscience...
Me and Person 1 made a hate private page for Person 2 about 3 days ago and the whole REALLY do hates Person 2.
However, I betrayed myself these days. I even wrote some hurting comments about Person 2 in the fan page. However I still don't really care that time. I only knew that that page is private and Person 2 will not get to know.
How could I ever do those things... Seriously, its a part of my own self-control and it has gotten a lot worse since the end of umm.. Primary 6.
I can get good results, but so what? Its a betray of my character. Person 2 finally got to know of the incident from a friend. He wants Person 3 to find out who is the creator of the group (Person 1).
Person 3 told me about those and she wants me to stop doing all those stuff. How would I feel if Person 2 were me? I'm right, he's VERY annoying but no matter what, its my fault that I suggested this idea.
So, in the end, it's Person 1's choice to stay or delete the group. I'm out of all these, I'm sorry.
For the 10 members in that group, I wrote a short summary in the group before I left. Read it and make your decision. I don't want to hurt Person 2 in any way.
Thanks for reading this long post.

Still here,
Haowei (Lee of course :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi people. You want to comment, sure sure.. NO VULGAR. THANKS.