Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hi.
Today is a much better day than the rest, espacially in Drama.
Today school starts late, YEAH! :D

Went to school, 156A. Met Amos on the bus. Went with him to canteen to have breakfast (Chicken Chop) then back to class to SLACK while the other SLACKERS haven't finished their homework.
Espacially Gerald duh.
You know there's this video of him slapping me by Deborah? LOL! May post it here sometime lor.
Then Gerald copied my Comprehension. .... -.-
National Anthem, History lesson!
Talked about projects, pretty fun la.
But the girls I'm doing with are the same as Drama project (fainted). Shakti and Felicia. But I'm quite fine working with them. Left those boys, Sheng Xian and Matthew!
I'm the IT Whiz in this group. Quite suited for me lah. Powerpoint slides and videos should not be a very big problemf or me.
Then Science lesson there's this new topic about Cells (AGAIN?!)
The same thing is like we kept saying RECESS!
Ms Koh was laughing like crazy can? :)

Miss Victoria is as usual, VERY VERY boring.........
I bet Miss Juriah is better LOL...

Then there goes Maths lesson, MATHS TEST. I've been waiting for this and its quite ok lar, should get full marks one. Looks pretty easy... Fong's answers taly with me sia.

Maths remedial is ok.
Drama?! Gosh Trinity is coming soon. I'm grouped with all 1E2 pupils sia. But the good thing is they're pretty smart. They can imagine well la. And we work well. I dislike how Sharon coaches us. She's like this example that example. But oh well, can't complain about her right?

-Haowei

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi people. You want to comment, sure sure.. NO VULGAR. THANKS.