Sunday, March 21, 2010

I seriously met a lot of people with the new MSN bug.
It's seriously professional..

I used Chua Hsieh as an example.
Wow I pity him.. A lot of people scolded him and not wanting to be his friend anymore. Meaning his friends are immature huh..
I helped him, and tried these few methods.

1) Make a new MSN account.
2) Downgrading MSN to 8.5.

These two doesn't work, but I've found a good solution on the net. It's a software called MSN Virus Remover. It totally removes your MSN Virus after the scan! Trust me, it isn't a scam. Chua Hsieh fixed it. http://www.mediafire.com/?jymgtzmmn4t

Send a prayer of thanks to me when you fixed it so I can refer :).


This is not really counted as today's post. It should be posted later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi people. You want to comment, sure sure.. NO VULGAR. THANKS.