Monday, March 22, 2010

Today is weird.. Hah.
School, is somewhat nothing special except for recess!
There's a new Chicken Rice stall taking over the Jap Cuisine stall in the canteen! Yeah! And the chicken rice is good! Everyone started queuing and guess what? There's not much people in Western! LOL! Well, I started queuing too. We squeezed and squeezed for 20 minutes (somewhat like western :P)
Then after school, as expected, I decided to meet Eng Boon, Jolies and Yen Hui at Mac at about 2 odd. I met Cheval on the way! SUPER unexpected! :P
Then, we went back to HGP for Homework Help/Maths Tutor. Eng Boon, Jolies went to Homework Help while I went for Maths Tutor.
The boy, Yan Siew is quite sociable lah. Quite a nice boy in fact. But pretty haaard to teach... A SAQ Question can take about 15 minutes. Gosh. I guess I need to use another alternative to teach him. Since there are answer keys provided, I checked the answers with him and if he doesn't know, I'll teach him. But at first I'll teach him how to do those questions first lah. I guess he got the hang of it? Oh yea, he looks pretty restless after doing like 6 division questions. From what I heard, Yan Siew LOVES to talk nonsense (and its what Mdm Chia adores...) and is a very lazy boy. I might have to change his attitude then. We'll see next week. Time needs to be spent wisely...
Then after I went home, time to finish my Chinese project I left hanging for about 4 days..
I gotta feeling.. that tonight's gonna be a good night... LOL, just kidding! :)

Haowei.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi people. You want to comment, sure sure.. NO VULGAR. THANKS.