Friday, March 26, 2010

Yesterday was my 2.4km trial run, did PRETTY badly, pretty as Bang Jin scored so much worse. 20 min 40 seconds. Hmm, broke your record upside down yeah? Bang Jin got like 24 minutes HAHA.

So today, it's drama lesson first. As in Drama Lifelit. Played some FUNNY games, then tried to act out scenes for the accessment on Week 6. Term 2 is a pretty hectic term in fact, but with lots of fun. Some people, like Gerald Matthew and Kai Tao got scolding by Ms Toh as they ran around playing backstage with the curtains.. I never said its immature but its childish lah.. Sec 1 pupils play catching? Hmm...

D&T, Mr Ash(bollah). GOOD MORNING CLASS! STAND STRAIGHT FACE FRONT. That's always his line. :D
But Mr Ash seems to be a little fussy and funny, however in another sense he's a really great teacher. He helps people (esp me) a lot. That's what I look up to him to. He accidentally cut crooked for my wood pieces, so he helped me with the bandsaw (scary but pro!!). And I used the Smoothing Plane to "file" it, then used hand file to file it more to make it look like one whole piece (and it doesn't really look like). (I think my wood car would be CRAP!) Then Mr Ng wants us to drill holes in the acrylic first. So I drill lor. Don't really have experiences in drilling as I didn't really came on the week when Mr Ash taught that. Mr Ng was pretty mad. He kepy saying "I WANT TO HIT YOU ALREADY!" in Chinese. However, he doesn't look like he is joking. No time to use the strip heater to heat the acrylic so packed up and went for recess.

After recess, some of us totally got ownt by Ms Victoria. Gerald and friends/group playing with the curtains got known by Ms Vict and they were asked to stand and got punished. Gerald is my partner yeah. Then when he's reading halfway, like.. "When I want to talk, I whisper to my friends only when its important." I'm quite pissed by what Ms Vict said which kills my momentum.

"You can do that, But Lee Hao Wei is very talkative. The two of you, shift your tables apart."

I don't really care about the table thing but I didn't even bloody shit talk. Why is she totally maligning me like that? I mean, if she wants to have a bad impression of me, then be it, but she's really emotionally hurting me. I agree sometimes I talk, but it's a very SOFT whisper. So what does she want from me?

In Drama (CCA I mean), we were playing "Cat and Mouse" and "Murderer". I was suggesting "British Bulldog(frog)" and it was unaccepted cuz many people got injured last time.
Then, Sharon arrived. I'm totally fine with that, totally no worries. Its script writing AGAIN... We were asked to take out some of the scripts we write and she wants to know our standard. So we showed the pile and everyone contributed tons of scripts. She's so going to be dead.
Then, we did a few plans for some pictures we were asked to print last time lah. So-so, then we were asked to share our ideas. Quite a reasonable and fun drama session. Love it.

Miss Victoria, I hate you for mentally attacking me. What if you're a teacher? I didn't even talk and you said I talked. I don't even understand. I don't care if you're biased or not, but if you're reading this, can you stop being so harsh on me? I know yea, Fong Hao Wei is like so much more well behaved than me now. But please stop all those sarcastic remarks. I don't really care if you forget me at the start of the year, never ask me questions (like once per 2 weeks) or even don't take me as your pupil, I DON'T REALLY CARE. I just want you to respect me like the way I do to you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi people. You want to comment, sure sure.. NO VULGAR. THANKS.