Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I decided to post this early as I have a series of things to do today since there's a Maths test tomorrow.
At first, I went to school and in the canteen, I found out that my format of the 2nd part of the Chinese project is wrong. Luckily I found out early, or else I'm going to kill myself. I immediately changed it.
Then, Eng lesson was alright.. Did comprehension.
Maths lesson, I found out I got 17/21 for my previous test! >< Looks like quite a few people failed again... Hais. The highest was Samantha with 21/21. Wow.. She has loads of A1s in every subject. I aim to win her in Maths and if I don't I'll kill myself and feed myself to the pigs.. LOL jk. But its pretty difficult to win her. So far I got full marks for my quizzes until this one. Guess I need to work hard for my Maths test tomorrow.
There is no practical today, just checking of answers. Some of the people needs to go for Band SYF (like 4 of them). So some of us checked the answers for them. Pretty boring huh..
Then, recess, CHICKEN RICE! Gosh I'm really addicted to it. I'm sorry but I need to post about Vivian :P. We cutted A BIT of queue and there they go screaming "OI! OI!" Haha. Then they got their food first. Wow.. Fine I won't cut queue next time.
After recess was Chinese. Chinese teacher didn't come again! YEAH!!! All of us were screaming like hell. This Malay teacher came in and restricted us from doing anything. Moretheless me and Matthew started playing Scissors, Paper and Stone. The person who loses gets hitted in the hand. I'm totally fine with Matthew hitting as the pain is endurable. So soon extra Kearny comes and join. He hit my hand SUPER hard. So I was somewhat pissed and resisted the loses. I finally won the other time. I used all my might and hit his hand. Heheh!
The saddening part came. Teacher was like looking at us/Staring in blank space and Gerald wants to slap me. So Deborah took out her phone and took a video of Gerald slapping me. Soon, the teacher confiscated Deborah's phone. She looked pretty glum huh...
Then it was Music lesson. Of course, Ms Lee picked on me again. Don't really want to talk about this.
Maths Remedial! We started doing one of those remediation worksheets to prepare for the test tomorrow. In 35 minutes, Rachel finished (supposingly) and got most correct. I got most correct too, but I took a longer time. Mdm Tan said with a sarcastic tone, "I thought Hao Wei should be first........" *stares at me* I did that on purpose la.. Can't she see. Cause I have nothing to do at home. Well....
Vernadus disgraced 1E5! Gosh. 1(over)1(over)21 is 1 divide by 1/21 but he said the answer is 1/21 cuz 1/1 = 1 and 1/21=1/21. Gosh. Even her 1A1 pupils can solve it correctly.
Should be doing my homework now, see you tomorrow!

Signing off,
Haowei.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi people. You want to comment, sure sure.. NO VULGAR. THANKS.