Monday, April 5, 2010

Hi once again.
I so long never blog already.
But whatever :)

Basically, on Wednesday, we had CCA. We needed to complete our Drama Trinity examination script by this Wednesday. We already done on Good Friday. :)
On Thursday, the only thing I remembered is Miss Lim's practical lesson. Nothing special lah, just alcohol and such.

On Friday, it's a public hol, Good Friday. Therefore, family went to temple to pray. Went back early (like 11am) and went to Hougang Mall MacDonalds to have lunch with Zheng Chuan, Shi Yi, Wai Yeng, Jayashree (Drama-mates). Well, completing the script isn't an easy task. Never ever seen a script with 990 odd words. Gosh..

At least there's teamwork, except for Zheng Chuan lah. Always talking with the girls.. I sian-ed.

I need to go early as my father's in my uncle's house (which is like 1 road apart), so that he can drive me home.

Then, typed out Drama script, and ZHENG CHUAN (I am going to faint & probably kill him before I die). He TYPED it out all over again with all those errors that they made just now. I CORRECTED THOSE BOY!
Well, forget it. Shall bear with him SINCE... we're the only males in Drama (unless I quit?). Well......

I shall not talk about Saturdays and Sundays. Things that occurred today are in my recent post.


-Haowei

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi people. You want to comment, sure sure.. NO VULGAR. THANKS.