Sunday, April 11, 2010















(Courtesy of Dawn, Sec3 Drama Senior AKA Fellow MJ Fan :))


Yo people!
Haven't blogged for a pretty long time. Guess what? It's midnight. HAH.
Totally nothing to do.

Good news:
1) Bowen Sec got 'Gold with Honours' for Band Display for Military Band today (yesterday). YAY! Congratuations to all people! Good work.
2) I got in for SYF as a 10 year old character named Timothy! Sweet. But it's next year.

DARN GOOD NEWS:
3) GUESS WHAT?! I HAVE ANOTHER DRAMA SENIOR WHO LOVES MJ AS MUCH AS MEEEE!!!!
YES HER NAME IS DAWN :D


Totally excited lah! I love talking to her about MJ. We know what we EACH other know. :)
We met thru Facebook, she added me and she asked me some questions about MJ. Answered it all right, WEE! Haha. On Drama session yesterday (2 days ago) she let me see her MJ bag with lots of sexy MJ pix and TODAY SHE SHOWED ME LIKE 3 MJ SHIRTS THRU WEBCAM. (Gosh I'm so jealous....)

She's like a MJ Fan as big as me. She knows everything I know. Gosh, the coincidence is she's from 3E5, I'm from 1E5! Super coincidence! I didn't expect that TOTALLY. MJ Fans are together, the same! Even CCA. :)
Yes, and that photo up there is hers. She vandalised her table (woops). HAHA!
Oh yes, she's in SYF 2011 too! :)

Gosh, seriously.. such a coincidence.
We're going to like work together for the NEXT one year. Seriously man, I feel so blessed to have someone who has the same rare interests as me. My friends hate Michael and I totally hate them. SO WHAT? I HAVE A SENIOR WHO LOVES MJ! GOSH THIS IS STUNNING.

Alrights, it's late.
But still, this post is dedicated to Dawn and MJ.

So to end this post, let's not sign out. Let's put one of Dawn's favourite MJ picture :)

smoothcriminalannie:  tabloidjunkie95:  (via speechless58)

Long live the king.
It's all for LOVE,
L.O.V.E.

P.S. After this most you must've thought I'm not done about MJ. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi people. You want to comment, sure sure.. NO VULGAR. THANKS.