Wednesday, April 21, 2010

There are some good things and more bad things this week.

Good
1) The class did well for their Science Alternative Accessment.
2) The Maths Test today is like pretty okay?
3) I finally finished my Chinese project!

Bad
1) Claudia says I am a gay + a bad boy sia. I was only doing my MATHS! And I know I've gotten worse but not as worse as the worst people. I'm feeling seriously goddamned now.
2) Why is the Drama people so cold to be these times?! Like only Zahrah, Dawn and Zakee was pretty okay to me. Some were like super cold to me. We didn't even talk ONE word... Urgh. Why don't the Drama people get along with me. I feel like quitting leh.
3) Drama project SUCKS! It kills me to memorize my STUPID script and Ms Toh was like so naggy at us.
4) I only said I LOVE Michael Jackson because he is HOT and SEXY. What is effing wrong about that?! It's not like I'm gay or something, SHARON. If I were gay, I would be playing ass-hitting with boys now, is it? And does she and some people (I don't want to mention names) know how pissed I feel?

Never mind, I'm seriously pissed today. No mood for anything. No mood for blogging too.
This post is dedicated to my life.

Too lazy to sign off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi people. You want to comment, sure sure.. NO VULGAR. THANKS.