Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I know I haven't posted for a month or so.
I am WAY too busy nowadays to blog, but whatever.

CCA stopped, exam stopped. What more can I ask! :D
But what I want to ask is I WANT BETTER GRADES!
Didn't really score well la, even if I'm happy with the marks, my friends will do better than me. Sigh..

LEE Hao Wei's SA1 Results

Maths: 82/100
Science: 61/100
Chinese: 68/100
History: 72/100


Grades: 1 A1, 1 A2, 1 B3, 1 B4.
Satisfactory rate: 25%

Why are my grades deproving so much? I didn't even play much computer wor.. I study for EVERY subject, and yet like this. *sigh* I guess the top in class is Fong Hao Wei lah, Full As. *sigh* This world isn't fair. He didn't really do anything, FULL As. What I do everytime is useless. Urgh.
WHAT an ALL-ROUNDER.

I'm starting to hate him you know. He's really getting thicker skin. He loves to showoff nowadays. Like everytime see him, I always not happy one. Don't know if anyone feels that way or I crazy already. :X

I can't wait for the next class gathering! 27/5! I miss dear 6 Hope.. Secondary School isn't bad either but everything just got tougher. Friends, teachers and even grades and subjects. I want to go back to Pri Sch! But everything just changed so fast.. Friends = Hypocrites, Hard Work = Crap Results.

If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself before you make that change. -Michael Jackson

This is a pretty short post but I have nothing to say.

-Haowei



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi people. You want to comment, sure sure.. NO VULGAR. THANKS.