Sunday, May 23, 2010


First, R.I.P. Dr Goh Keng Swee, one of the great forefathers of Singapore.

Second, Cross Country SUCKS. I totally ADORE running on sand and sitting on grass. And this sounds more like a camp. Sitting on grass, running on sand. What's more? Drinking shit 100-Plus which doesn't smell like 100-Plus and more like plain water... -.-

Well, the time before Cross Country RULES. Spent time with Claudia & Sarah & Bryan & Jonathan at Hougang Point. First went to KFC for lunch, spent $5.50 on Shrooms Burger set. Quite fulfilling lunch lah. Sarah and Claudia ate some (square?!) burger. LOL. Jonathan and Bryan followed suit lor.

Then we went to NTUC, thinking of what to buy. Soon, decided to buy mineral water. Saw one bottle of Fairprice Mineral Water for $0.36 for one, $0.80 for three. See like woah, so chip, BUY THREE LAH! Jonathan bought some random sweet, Claudia and Sarah bought some weird expensive mineral water. See that it's almost 12.30pm, time to meet Fong Hao Wei and peeps at Bowen Back Gate to take bus to Bedok Reservoir, so went.

Took 55 then 22 to Bedok. Played and fooled around awhile. Then assembled and the things before happened and sucks.

Oh yes, good news that day. 2nd top in Lifelit, 85/100! :) But CA1 pulled me down until like 77/100. Oh gosh.... Fong Hao Wei and Shakti won me with top in class, 86/100. Why is it always Fong Hao Wei? HAHAH.

I'm like finding a plan on what time to go for Class Gathering, as parents wanted the time is in part of the class gathering. So.. I hope it should be 2~2.30, then I can rush to the class gathering.

My birthday's coming soon! Yay! 7 June. I can't wait. What if i organise one class gathering on my birthday? It'll be so special!
25 June is Michael Jackson's 1 year death anniversary. Sigh.. Imagine me buying another This Is It Michael Jackson DVD called "This Is It Live @ o2 Arena" instead of watching the movie "Michael Jackson's This Is It"... And yes, my addictions of Michael Jackson haven't stopped yet, for 6 Hopers. He will not be forgotten in my heart.

This is a pretty memorable post, since I'm saying out the special days of June.

Signing off,
Haowei.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi people. You want to comment, sure sure.. NO VULGAR. THANKS.