Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wahlao sia, more and more people can't make it to the 6 Hope gathering on the 27th. Missed those days loads but only like 10 people can make it now. What to do.. -.-

Secondary School life isn't easy, as expected. But there are much relaxing times. Lin Laoshi and Mr Ash let us watch movies/videos. Mr Ash let us watch Babylon AD, which the movie doesn't REALLY make sense. Lin Laoshi's one's great. It's about NS. HAHA. Drop 10 - Drop 10cent coin. :X

Today's totally great. Photo taking! Yeah! Totally enjoyed that with friends. Formal, informal.. I wonder how I look.

PE's GREAT too! YEAH. I finally passed my Broad Jump! WOOOOOOT!! 163cm. I suddenly find it easy to jump. Maybe I practiced a bit too hard?
Science sucks. Practical lesson, boiled water on Bunsen Burner, did Benedict's Test. Pretty boring as we know how Brick Red looks like.... *sian* Still go through Bio paper. We did that for a little long time.

So I'm summing up this blog post now. Nothing REALLY much to say nowadays. Tomorrow's cross country, yea. I think I'll faint. 4~5km. *dies*

Great day people. Anyway 6 Hopers, PLEASE do not disappoint me leh.. I spend time to organise gathering for you guys only 11 people can make it now. Please la.. just take some time.. I want 20..

Signing off,
Haowei.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi people. You want to comment, sure sure.. NO VULGAR. THANKS.