Monday, April 5, 2010

Okay.. Today.. Pretty fine day EXCEPT FOR ONE GOOD THING AND ONE BAD THING.
You'll know soon....

Basically went to school, ate basic meals, school song la, ARISE BOWENIANS. Ah fine.. Then.. Miss Victoria's LifeLit lesson (voted as most boring lesson of the year). Comprehensions. She almost punished me AGAIN. Thought I scared issit?! I was only whispering! What does whispering gotta do with you?! Urgh.

Mdm Tan, algebaric factorisation. Totally got the concept. Answered all of Mdm Tan's difficult questions to score points for Group 2. Answered one question, vs Fong Hao Wei. HE ONLY GAVE THE ANSWER LEH! But she thought that he used the shortcut. Ah hate him. I used the long way instead of the short cut. Well.. It's just to make it more "professional"...
Umm... I remember Mdm Tan was clapping for basically no reason. So Amos said, "Which idiot is clapping?" Sheng Xian reported that. LOL! Guess he got into big trouble.

Recess, ate some light stuff as I needed to meet Jolies, Yen Hui, Eng Boon and CK @ Mac. Guess why Eng Boon's name is stroked.

History lesson is pretty fun, I love it every time. Totally interesting with my Sec Sch favourite teachers. Showing no favourtism. Interesting topics. Good & experienced teachers. What more do I want?

Chinese lesson is a little special today instead of the boring passages. Each person of each group was asked to go out to Comp Lab to learn how to make podcasts for the recent project. At last, it's cancelled (even Mdm Patrina Lim doesn't even know why....). So we got our 十大宣言 back. VERY happy with my marks, highest, FULL MARKS! Gosh, I totally didn't expect that! Totally happy. No corrections, nothing. So Chinese is just a lesson of playtime while the rest are doing their corrections. Eat that, FRIENDS! LOL!

Basically Fong wasn't really happy bout my marks. (He's the second highest and the first is totally stolen by me!) But in a sarcastic way and I am totally fine as I believe Secondary School is just a big sarcastic world.

Back to the Primary School memories huh.. Met Jolies, Yen Hui, CK at Mac. ENG BOON didn't come as he's sick. Called him, his dad answered. LOL....
Went to HGP a little late (I mean almost late) like 2.58pm. Rushed inside. Was going to call Mdm Chia when she came out. "EH, HAO WEI!" LOL! That totally scared me. Yan Siew was nowhere to be found, suddenly, he appeared.

Totally scary..... well, Mdm Chia wanted me to finish a few undone worksheets with him, however not enough time.... -.- It's always like that but its quite fast already.

He used to spend like the whole hour trying to solve like six division questions. But now, he spent half an hour to solve TWENTY-SIX division questions. He improved a lot (seriously). Maybe it's because I made him less bored, like.. "Yan Siew, finish the first 4 questions, you have a somewhat 10 second break and I'll mark it for you." That's my motivation too in the old days. However there is totally no motivation now..
Ironically, his division improved SO MUCH. But his comprehending skills are pretty bad. Maybe I should teach him English? (LOL). I mean it took a while to get him to draw a model and understand what he's doing. But I'm totally fine. He looks restless but energetic. What am I talking about but he can finish all those quick... Totally surprised by his performance today.

I think I got to go, it's 8.01pm. I'll stop here for now. Bye.

- L. (LEE) Hao Wei :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi people. You want to comment, sure sure.. NO VULGAR. THANKS.